The IB02 module supports full rate, auto-adaptive ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+ standards, can automatically identify and automatically switches between the above standard, the highest upstream rate of 1Mbps uplink, the highest downstream rate of 24Mbps (ADSL2/2+), the maximum transmission distance can reach 5.5km.
The IB02 module built-in Linux kernel based software, supports multi-VCI/VPI bridging mode and routing mode, IB02 also supports multiple connection protocols, supports HTTP/TELNET/CLI configuration, CLI configuration suitable for embedded systems under serial ports.
1. The IB02 uses the powerful MIPS32 microprocessor, basic frequency of 240MHz,Broadcom main chip platform.
2. Efficient use of DC/DC circuit design, 5VDC power input, under the work condition of 2.3W.Standby mode is only 2W, 50% lower power consumption than traditional ADSL MODEM.
3. Structure Size: 72x60x14 mm.
4. Pin interface: 2X15 PIN(2.5mm pitch) single row of double gold pin
1X 10 / 100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet interface
RS232 interface (CLI interface, TTL level)
Equipped with multiple I / O interface
DSL Interface : 2 Pin header
Compliant with ADSL Standard
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
- G.dmt (ITU G.992.1)
- G.lite (ITU G.992.2)
- G.hs (ITU G.994.1)
Capable of ADSL2 Standard
- G.dmt.bis (ITU G.992.3) Annex A, L and M
- G.lite.bis (ITU G.992.4)
Capable of ADSL2+ Standard
- G.dmt.bisplus (ITU G.992.5)
Supports up to 8PVCs
VC and LLC Multiplexing
ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
Integrated ATM AAL5 support (UBR,CBR,VBR,VBR-rt, and VBR-nrt)
Handheld DSL tester equipment
Railway video capture;
Access control / security control system (card reader, biometric authentication device)
Product Application Diagram - handheld test equipment:
Product Description Order Code
Embedded ADSL module IB02