Industry xDSL board xDSL-970,traffic management systems and various other remote site automation equipment
xDSL-970 is a router module for giving access to remote locations such as power substations, traffic management systems and various other remote site automation equipment.The unit is equipped with an ADSL/VDSL2 port and an Ethernet port with VLAN support that can be configured as LAN or WAN port.
The xDSL-970 module supports full rate, auto-adaptive ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+ standards, can automatically identify and automatically switches between the above standard, the highest upstream rate of 1Mbps uplink, the highest downstream rate of 24Mbps (ADSL2/2+), the maximum transmission distance can reach 5.5km.
The xDSL-970 module built-in Linux kernel based software, supports multi-VCI/VPI bridging mode and routing mode, xDSL-970 also supports multiple connection protocols, supports HTTP/TELNET/CLI configuration, CLI configuration suitable for embedded systems under serial ports.
- DSL interface supports standards for ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, and VDSL2
- One hardware version for ADSL Annex A (PSTN overlay) and Annex B/J (ISDN overlay).
- ADSL Downstream rates up to 24 Mbit/s, upstream rates up to 1.4 Mbit/s (Annex A/B).
- Upstream rates up to 3 Mbit/s in Annex A/M and Annex B/J modes.
- VDSL2 Downstream rates up to 100 Mbit/s, upstream rates up to 50 Mbit/s.
- ADSL Encapsulation Protocols: PPPoA, PPPoE, IPoA, MER/IPoE and CLIP.
- Ethernet port: 10/100baseT, Auto-MDI/MDIX. Can be used as LAN or WAN port.
- Ethernet port supports SCADA protocols like Modbus/TCP, DNP3/IP and IEC60870-5-104.
- Two serial port gateways for remote serial data (TCP/IP or UDP/IP) to serial ports (one RS232, one RS485). Data rates from 300 to 115200 bit/s.
- Serial ports support SCADA protocols like Modbus RTU/ASCII, DNP3 and IEC60870-5-101.
- IPsec and OpenVPN tunnels for secure communication with Ethernet and serial ports.
- GRE tunnels for linking multicast protocols like RIPv2 and OSPF over IPsec.
- Secure Layer-2 Ethernet bridging over OpenVPN tunnels.
- Secure access to Serial port gateways. (VPN tunnels or access restrictions in firewall).
- Up to 4 separate LANs (VLANs) with individual DHCP servers.
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN support for VDSL2/PTM, LAN and Ethernet WAN interfaces.
- Static routing and dynamic routing (OSPF, RIP Version 1 and 2).
- Dynamic NAT (IP masquerading) for outgoing connections.
- Static NAT (Port forwarding) for incoming connections.
- Stateful firewall for Access Control and rate limiting (DoS protection).
- Device Management: HTTP/HTTPS, Telnet/SSH, SNMP and serial port.
- System alerts by means of: Email and SNMP traps.
- Independent watchdog/reset controller for monitoring vital system functions.
- Dry contact sensor (input) with status reporting and alerting via SNMP, Email or SMS.
- Dry contact (output) for automatic alarm/status indication or remote control.
- System temperature sensor with status reporting via SNMP and HTTP.
- Isolated supply voltage input for industrial applications (suitable for AC and DC).
- Supply voltage rangs: 11-36Vdc/11-28Vac, 18-60Vdc/18-30Vac or 18-72Vdc.
- Extended operating temperature range: -40°C to +70°C
- Din-Rail or panel mounting.
- Handheld DSL tester equipment
- Railway video capture;
- Access control / security control system (card reader, biometric authentication device)
Device power supply
- The xDSL-970 is equipped with a galvanically isolated power input.
- Three voltage ranges are available:
- For mains power operation (100..240Vac) an external power adapter or power supply is used.
Extended temperature range
The xDSL-970 is designed for operating under extreme temperature conditions.
It is suitable for operating at ambient temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
Product Description Order Code
Industry xDSL board xDSL-970