Industry xDSL board XDSL-M2,RS232 port,RS485 port,DC or AC power sources
The xDSL-870 incorporates 2 independent serial port gateways that can be used for remote access to devices with a serial interface. One serial gateway connects to an RS232 port, the other to an RS485 port.The unit is designed for industrial applications and is powered from low voltage DC or AC power sources.xDSL-870 operates over a temperature range from -40°C to +70°C.This module can either operate with analoge (Annex A) or with ISDN(Annex B) based data links. Smaller size, lower power consumption and more suitable for embedded applications industry.
- Remote access via remote desktop
- Video monitoring
- Network connection
- Transfer of high data volume(operating data, archives)
- Up to 4 separate LANs (VLANs) with individual DHCP servers.
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN support for VDSL2/PTM, LAN and Ethernet WAN interfaces.
- Static routing and dynamic routing (OSPF, RIP Version 1 and 2).
- Dynamic NAT (IP masquerading) for outgoing connections.
- Static NAT (Port forwarding) for incoming connections.
- Stateful firewall for Access Control and rate limiting (DoS protection).
- Device Management: HTTP/HTTPS, Telnet/SSH, SNMP and serial port.
- System alerts by means of: Email and SNMP traps.
- Independent watchdog/reset controller for monitoring vital system functions.
- Dry contact sensor (input) with status reporting and alerting via SNMP, Email or SMS.
- Dry contact (output) for automatic alarm/status indication or remote control.
- System temperature sensor with status reporting via SNMP and HTTP.
- Isolated supply voltage input for industrial applications (suitable for AC and DC).
- Supply voltage ranges: 11-36Vdc/11-28Vac, 18-60Vdc/18-30Vac or 18-72Vdc.
- Extended operating temperature range: -40°C to +70°C
- Din-Rail or panel mounting.
Product Description Order Code
Industry xDSL board XDSL-870